Pat Cavanaugh and Mike Nickerson
Pacific Dawn Sportfishing
2838 Garrison Street
San Diego, CA 92106
Boat Website: www.pacificdawn.com/
Full Galley Service
60ft. x 19ft.
Pacific Dawn is a 60-foot sporfisher with a 19 foot beam and solid fiberglass hull. Specially designed for trips of 1 to 2 1/2 days, she is a very wide and stable fishing platform, with more fishing room up the side than most boats in her class. Recently refurbished, her features include the following:
- Air conditionded bunk room, completely remodeld in January 2003, specifically designed for groups of 15 to 20 passengers, each with an individual bunk.
- Galley completely refinished, with new flooring, windows, upholstery and stainless steel.
- Repowered in 2000, she has two new low emissions 350 hp Cummins diesel engines, plus a new Onan generator.
- Electronics completely updated, including color scanning sonar.
- New custom bait tanks, desinged to hold an honest 120 scoops.
- Large refrigerated fish hold. Your catch will be treated with the utmost care, chilled to just above freezing to assure that your fish are in the best possible condition when you arrive home. Filleting is available upon request.
Beer, Soft Drinks, Sundries and Fishing tackle not included. 50% deposit required to confirm reservation. Balance due on departure date. Deposits not refunded unless cancellation is made 90 days prior to departure date. We reserve the right to overbook by one reservation. Meals and Mexican Fishing Permit not included in price.
To make your reservation please click on the green button next to the trip you would like to go on. Then follow the instructions to complete your reservation. Please Note: There is a service charge of 3.50% required for all reservations.
Meals Included in Price
Permits Included in Price
|No trips found.|