2838 Garrison Street
San Diego, CA 92106
Boat Website: www.outridersportfishing.com
The Outrider is a 50ft Delta fiberglass construction that was built in 1976. The Outrider sits low to the water with a heavy hull and deep keel that helps make for a stable smooth ride even when compared against much larger vessels. Being a limited load vessel, we are able to provide a more personalized fishing experience.
The Outrider features:
- Ample deck space with plenty of space at the rail.
- The latest in communications and navigation, as well as a side scan sonar.
- Large capacity bait tanks for the best live baits available.
- Licensed and inspected by U.S.C.G.
- Recently upgraded RSW to keep your catch exceptionally cold.
- Bunk rooms are air conditioned with spacious comfortably padded bunks with outlet access.
- Two heads with the availability to shower if needed.
- Our galley is fully stocked and serves hot meals, snacks, and cold beverages. The galley also includes a large flat screen TV with Directv service and blue-ray player for entertainment.
All of our trips include meals, Mexican Permits, bait and bunk. Fishing tackle not included. Beverages, fish processing and gratuity are additional and due at the duration of your trip. 50% deposit required to confirm reservation. Balance due on departure date. Deposits not refunded unless cancellation is made 90 days prior to departure date.
To make your reservation please click on the green button next to the trip you would like to go on. Then follow the instructions to complete your reservation. Please Note: There is a service charge of 3.50% required for all reservations.
Meals Included in Price
Permits Included in Price
|No trips found.|