3/4 Day Coronado Islands Trips
Fisherman's Landing offers frequent 3/4 Day Trips fishing the Coronado Islands & Mexican Coast. Ticket price includes: Mexican fishing license, Mexican Travel Visa and bait. Bunks are available. A VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED for all anglers. Please check in a half hour early for visa processing.
NOTE: Ticket prices include bunks and Mexican Fishing Permits. Sorry, we do not
accept checks, unless previously processed. Tackle rental - $20.00.
For more information, please contact Fisherman's Landing at (619) 221-8500
Additional Open Party Information:
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Due to the possibility of a federal excise tax being imposed on trips of 24 hours or more, we may be required to pass along a $3.00 tax to each passenger.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge also be added at the time of departure.
- Tackle Rental is available ($20.00 per rod & reel combo).
- Carrying alcoholic beverages aboard is prohibited. All boats are licensed for on-sale beer.
Guaranteed Reservations, Deposits -
Use our floating deposit to guarantee your fishing reservations. Simply leave a deposit for one (1) ticket price with the office at Fisherman's Landing, and obtain a receipt. When you call in your reservations, give the receptionist your floating deposit receipt number and your reservation will be guaranteed and held until one hour prior to departure.
To avoid forfeiture of your deposit, a notice of cancellation is required in advance of your trip, for 3/4 Day trips, cancellations require 48 hours advanced notice and are still subject to a 3% restocking fee.
We reserve the right to substitute boats in the unlikely event a scheduled boat is unavailable.
We reserve the right to overbook one reservation on any trip to allow for last-minute cancellations.
Cancellations are subject to a Handling Fee of 10%.